Communication Interface that, along with Jaltest Software, connects your PC to the electronic control units installed on the vehicles
- It allows to connect via Bluetooth and using the USB cable.
- Integrated Bluetooth connection with transmission capacity up to 50m
- Rugged design
- Operating supply voltage 8 V DC — 28 V DC
- Power consumption of vehicle's battery 7 watts
- Dimensions (length x width x height) 183.5 x 131.3 x 55.7 mm
- Weight (without cables) 1.217 kg
- Service temperature 0 °C – 40 °C
- Relative air humidity 90 % (at 25 °C)
Communication protocols (ISO 15031)
- ISO 9141-2
- SAE J1850 VPW
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1708
- SAE J2534
- SCI Haldex
- CAN ISO 11898, ISO 15765-4 (OBD)
- CAN Single Wire
- CAN Low Speed
- PASS THRU
FASTER CONNECTION RATE (BAUD RATE)
Improved performance and communication with a speed increase in the data transfer and processing, both in VCI-PC and VCI-system.
USB AND SUBD26 CONNECTOR PROTECTION (POKA YOKE MODEL)
Protection and integrity of the connectors that have a mistake-proofing design.
ROBUST ELECTRONICS AND ENHANCED COMMUNICATION CAPABILITIES
Greater connectivity, new supported communication protocols and extended multiplexor.
Design with a rugged covering that cushions small bumps, protects against scratches and enables the seal closure of the device, preventing the inlet of dirt and water (IP40).
COMPACT AND LIGHT
Reduced weight, Jaltest V9 is 76% lighter than its predecessor. It offers the possibility of attaching a lanyard to facilitate the use of the device.