New Cojali Training Centre
The demand for Jaltest Training Courses from the workshop to Cojali is considerably increasing every year.
That is why Cojali feels the need to expand its Training facilities and continually improve the training Project.
In September, Cojali opened a new training centre which has:
- Enough capacity to hold 3 different courses simultaneously.
New Jaltest Training Centre supplied with:
- 6 trucks equipped with AdBlue technology, Common Rail, automated Gearboxes…
An assembly and disassembly area for four types of automated gearboxes:
- ZF AS Tronic (DAF-IVECO-MAN-RENAULT)
- I-Shift-Optidriver (VOLVO-RENAULT)
- Opticruise (SCANIA)
- Powershift (MERCEDES-BENZ)
- 6 test benches provided with the latest technology in EBS Trailer braking systems and ODF Jaltest telematics.
- 3 agricultural tractors to train the mechanic in the main hydraulic systems and gearboxes calibrations.
More training staff for the project has been recruited into the workforce and more new courses have been developed according to the new systems and market trends.
More than 600 mechanics, domestic and international sales staff will attend Jaltest Training courses in 2016, held in the new Training facilities for Trucks and Tractors.