Jaltest continues to evolve in every new version by improving the graphic interface and extending diagnosis contents on the systems, making the app easier to use. In addition,
new brands and models are added with new developments gaining support in new markets, establishing as the leader diagnosis tool in the multibrand area.
The improvement of the tool in agricultural vehicles and other special purpose vehicles such as OHW and Construction Equipment, Street Sweepers and Stationary Engines should
For further information about Jaltest coverage and news, please visit Jaltest Report or contact the professional staff through the tool distribution network.
Down below this Jaltest version update is summarized including, among others, the following news:
- Improvements in systems monitoring by adding tools to the System Display.
- New Graphic Interface of parameters setting.
- Improvements in the System Scan.
- Improvements in the data logging and diagnosis reports.
- Parameters files converter on EBS Trailer Systems.
- Increase in coverage of the leading vehicles’ systems and models.
- Implementation of functions such as calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor on the Wabco CBU brake system, cylinders cutout and regeneration of DPF diesel particulate filter
in Light Vehicle engines in the EDC SID 208 of the PSA group, which has added more than 10 menu functions, or injectors codification through *.trm files in Caterpillar industrial
Finally, it should be recalled that GRP module has more and interesting functions available when a “GRP Enterprise” network is created. This network increases the Jaltest users’
ability to manage the garage resources (vehicle reception, client portfolio, repair orders and workshop tasks management, etc.). In addition, with “GRP Enterprise” you can create
as many Jaltest user accounts as you wish.