Cojali Group, leading company in the development of diagnostics software and technological solutions for commercial vehicles and agricultural and construction machinery, had in 2020 significant presence at the biannual meeting and exhibition of the TMC (Technology & Maintenance Council), main meeting point for the most outstanding truck fleet professionals, vehicle manufactures and component suppliers of the sector, that took place in Atlanta city (Georgia), USA, February 24-27.
In this edition, Cojali presented the last innovations of Jaltest Diagnostics, its Multibrand diagnostics leader tool, as well as the different vertical solutions of Jaltest Telematics.
Some of the most significant innovations are:
- Presentation of the New Link V9:
- Impact absorption: Design with rugged covering that cushions small bumps, protects against scratches and enables the seal closure of the device, preventing the inlet of dirt and water (IP40).
- Compact and light: Reduced weight, 76% less than the previous version. It offers the possibility of attaching a lanyard to facilitate the use of the device.
- Resistant core: Polycarbonate core with high resistance to impacts and high temperatures.
- USB protection and ease of connection: Both the connectors and the new cables have been designed to guarantee an easy and save connection, as well as to cushion bumps and prevent breaks.
- Ready for the future:
- Integrated Bluetooth
- Double RAM memory
- 4 CAN channels
- Dual BUS reading capacity
- Larger number of supported communication protocols
- Launch of the 20.1 version of Jaltest software.Jaltest Multibrand diagnostics tool for American vehicle not only maintains its position as the best Multibrand diagnostics tool for commercial vehicles, but in this new 20.1 software version it presents:
- Coverage in more than 260 brands.
- 6,866 models.
- 53,910 systems.
- 50,182 functionalities.
- 480,568 fault codes.
- Presentation of the new user interface.
- Fast installation and handling: Optimized software to reduce the installation and update time, as well as to respond rapidly in all processes.
- Customizable: Responsive design for all screen types and sizes. It enables to configure the shortcuts, customize the working area and define the visualization according to the user needs.
- Everything in one single display: It offers the user all the information they need in one single display. It enables to visualize the maximum number of functions, make a search, etc.
- Elegant design with brighter colors: Clean, minimalist and elegant design developed to favor the visualization of graphics, icons and colors.
- Launch of its new OEM Solutions business line with which Cojali wants to provide its OEM clients with technological products, technical support and training customized and adapted to their needs. In conclusion, a group of solutions that seeks to actively involve its clients in all design processes and manufacturing areas as:
- Diagnostics and Telematics
- Cooling Systems
- Big Data
Finally, it is noted that Jaltest has recently received several market recognitions, among them:
- 2020 - AG Expo Innovation Award (Jaltest AGV).
- 2019 - Ibex Innovation Awards Winner (Jaltest Marine).
- 2019 - PTEN Innovation Awards Winner (Jaltest CV).