Cojali S. L., the Spanish multinational manufacturer of components, diagnostics and telematic solutions with remote diagnostics for commercial vehicles, agricultural equipment, construction machinery, material handling equipment and vessels, presents its new Jaltest Link V9 hardware device, now also available in India..
The new Jaltest Link V9 hardware device presents the following remarkable innovations:
- Higher connection speed: Improved performance and communication with a speed increase in data transfer and processing, both in VCI-PC and VCI-system.
- Protection of USB and SUBD26 connectors (Poka Yoke model): Protection and integrity of the connectors that have a mistake-proofing design.
- Robust electronics and enhanced communication capabilities: Greater connectivity, new supported communication protocols and extended multiplexor.
- Impact absorption: Design with a rugged covering that cushions small bumps, protects against scratches and enables the seal closure of the device, preventing the inlet of dirt and water (IP40).
- Compact and light: Reduced weight, 76% lighter than the previous version. It offers the possibility of attaching a lanyard to facilitate the use of the device.
Besides, in order to celebrate this release, Jaltest Diagnostics has arranged a webinar in Hindi for next Tuesday 21st of September, in which all the innovations and functionalities of this new device will be presented. Click on the following link to access the free registration for the webinar:
JALTEST LINK V9: LIGHTER, FASTER, BETTER.